What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you browse the internet. They help us to improve your browsing experience by remembering your preferences, login information, and other settings.
- Provide a personalized experience for our users
- Improve the performance and functionality of our website
- Analyze user behavior and preferences to optimize our content and services
- Display personalized advertising on our site and other sites across the web
Types of cookies we use
We use two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser or log out of the site.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them.
We may also use third-party cookies, such as Google Analytics, to analyze user behavior and track user preferences. These cookies are subject to the privacy policies of their respective providers.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies or to be notified when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and limit your ability to use certain features.
Thank you for using our site.